Concrete A Walls (Bunker Walls) are free standing precast units that can be used as buildings, bulk storage walls and as structural walls. All Concrete A Walls are manufactured in accordance with BS 8110 and all our products are CE accredited.
Croom’s Concrete A Walls are designed offer maximum flexibility as the units can be easily unbolted and re- sited when needed.
A Walls are designed offer maximum flexibility as the units can be easily unbolted and re- sited when needed.
- Aggregate Storage
- Crop / Soil Storage
- Internal and external dividing walls
- MRF Bays (Material Recovery Facility)
Our A Walls have been designed with external fixing points enabling then to be easily
unbolted and re-sited. This makes our pre stressed A Walls a very versatile solution for most situations.
- Optimum shape and profile for the storage of grain, aggregate and other bulk materials.
- Curved shape allows the free flow of material to the bottom of the silo.
- Straight portion at the base to allow ease of loading.
- Walls are designed to be portable, allowing you to change widths of bays.
- Available in heights of 2.4m and 3m and a width of 1.25m
- Corner units for the Bunker Walls are also available.
- Our A Walls can be moved easily due to the various options for lifting.
- The walls have 4 spaces for lifting from about. Holes have a diameter of 25mm
- Space underneath the walls also allow for the insertion of forks to allow lifting from underneath.
- We have the capability to manufacture large quantities in a short space of time, this affords us the option to take on any job, big or small.
- Our process allows us to manufacture A walls to fit most size requirements.
- If you think our prestressed wall panels fit your requirements feel free to contact us through the contact information below.
Mike Bourke, Churchtown, Mallow
|Product Supplied:||Dividing Walls|
|Croom provided a perfect rebar reinforced product. I am delighted with the product and I am very happy with the workmanship by Croom.|